Imagine a country where kids grow up valuing fitness and nutrition, where youth from disadvantaged backgrounds are given the opportunity to improve their health, fitness, and personal development.
Teens from tough neighborhoods and difficult family lives choose to be involved in fitness, sports, and other positive outlets instead of drugs, gangs, and violence. After school, they go to their local gym (CrossFit Affiliate) where they sweat alongside other members of their local community – firefighters, lawyers, doctors, businessmen, soccer moms, etc.
CrossFit offers a positive framework and community to help at-risk youth grow into stronger and healthier individuals both physically and mentally. Working out and eating well become second nature, and they learn life lessons in a supportive environment – discovering what they’re capable of, pushing themselves to work hard and strive for something greater.
- INTEGRITY - Do the right thing
- RESPECT - Treat everyone well, play fairly
- IMPROVEMENT - Keep learning, growing, and getting better every day
- TEAMWORK - Help each other, cooperate, be loyal to the group
- SUPPORT - Encourage and motivate others
- POSITIVITY - Have a good attitude, rebound from challenges, believe that you can
- DISCIPLINE - Work hard, be dedicated, commit to excellence
- CHARACTER - Strive to be the best you can be
- COMMUNITY - Give back, be a good role model, inspire others